· Lead web marketing and analytics activities with content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy.
· Develop a strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking and the maximization of ROI. Prioritize keywords to attract target audience.
· Monitor and analyze SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and others.
· Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
· Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
· Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
· Build systems and best practices to ensure that all content is optimal for SEO.
· Manage relationships with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns.
· Provide feedback regarding any broken links or other problems through the appropriate channels.
· Watch popular SEO publications and blogs to stay updated on the latest innovations, tools, and techniques.
Communication to team and management on project
development, timelines, and results
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
· Perform ongoing troubleshooting of web sites and social media, identify solutions and work with appropriate company members to rectify them.
· Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with on and off page SEO goals general and keyword specific
· Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
· Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
· Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
· Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
Job Posted At - 4 April 2018