• Sell company products to current and potential clients.
• Installation & post sales product support.
• Prepare action plans, status reports and sales targets.
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Co-ordinate with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationship.
• Prepare presentations, budgetary proposals and quotations.
• Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of orders.
• Payment follow-up.
• Participate in marketing events – sales meets, seminars and trade shows.
Job Posted At - 12 November 2016