About The Job Profile :
We are looking for smart graduates who have a passion for teaching
young minds and uphold the spirit of learning from experiences. The
STEM Trainer Intern is a role that will give you the freedom to explore
new opportunities in the field of Science, Engineering, and Additive
Manufacturing. The role is an apt fit for you if you are good at
communication skills, designing, and analytical thinking.
Major Roles & Responsibilities:
● Train STEM concepts to students from schools, colleges, and other educational
● Compile and record daily update reporting to the respective manager.
● Work on science and engineering research projects.
● Create & deliver the required content in schools and colleges.
● Content majorly consists of 3D Designing and 3D Printing.
● Manage the operations in the school premises.