· Oversee all Accounting and Financial matters of the company.
· Compilation and Review of Balance Sheet & Income Statement of the company.
· Monthly and Weekly Financial Reporting
· Review and analyze invoices and payments for vendors.
· Oversee banking transactions.
· Review and audit all accounting entries into Tally.
· Prepare for Monthly Statutory and Internal Audits/Review
· Run the payroll of employees.
· Maintain Assets/Depreciation in accordance with business norms.
· Manage TDS calculation for return.
· Responsible for general administration and maintenance of the office.
· Ensure proper maintenance of company assets.
· Regular communication with both Statutory and Financial Auditors.
· Minimum 5+ years of experience in handing Accounting and Finance duties.
· Expertise in latest version of Tally
· Must have excellent communication skills.
· Must be proficient in MS Excel.
· Self-starter, motivated and detailed/results oriented.
· Strong organizational skills.· Excellent leadership experience.
Job Posted At - 8 September 2016