- Active person and ready to travel around the area
- Eager to grow and work in the Company
- Honesty and transparency
- Commitment to the company and our project.
Desired Candidate Profile
pleasant personality with good presentation skills and a specialized sales person
should be familiar with all the tools and aspects of sales.
years experience in technical sales of any kind of electrical / mechanical machinery. Project selling, Channel sales, corporate sales
Notice Period should be less than days.
Immediate joiner is Preferred
Achieve, as a team, the monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
Work closely with founders and other executives to draw sales and business development plans for revenue growth and market penetration, progress/status updates and make sure the Sales is aligned with the business goals
Forecast numbers, provide thought leadership to the team, give the team individual targets and help them achieve the same.
Recruitment for growth
Maintain positive work environment and culture, keep the team motivated
Work with Various teams to plan the next sales strategy
Day to Day Activities:
The Individual would ensure a smooth functioning of the below day-to-day activities of sales teams:
1. Managing the Revenues of the respective vertical of the Company
2. Check with the Day to day operations and calendars of sales team
3. Executing the Management Plan at the Team Level on regular intervals.
4. Manage effective Inter Department Communication
5. Removing sales bottlenecks with timely intervention in the sales process client interaction, Making technical presentations and demonstrating how our products meet client needs, persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery, negotiating proposals and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs on behalf of team member, managing and interpreting customer requirements -speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
6. Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects
7. Helping the team with generating technical sales proposals and contracts (Statement of Work, Services Proposals)
8. Ensuring that the sales team is maintaining records of customer communication and sales activity in our CRM and established internal communication systems
9. Working with the engineering team to ensure development schedules and deliveries are being met
. Attending and/or participating in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
. Developing support material for other members of the sales team
Job Posted At - 23 May 2018