· Guide students & their parents through (online) application, acceptance, registration, orientation, and evaluation processes.
· Able to convert an aspiring candidate into a prospective lead.
· Advise students on process & procedures related to academic, personal, professional & financial requirements in order to study Abroad.
· Coordinate with universities & their representatives to get the offer letters for our potential candidates.
· Maintain the accurate & latest Study Abroad database
· Following up with candidates by calls and emails
· Give presentations in our partner schools and other educational institutions· Collaborate with other organizations to increase awareness of the program
Job Posted At - 14 October 2016