Job Posting:- Chhattishgarh·
1. Monitor day to day field operations at the branch level in association with the Field Officers and the Branch Managers to ensure the processes and policies are maintained to avoid any financial, operational and portfolio risk
· 2. Review systems / procedures / policies, including appraisal of past transactions and, confirm adherence to established policies and procedures, probing into deviations.
· 3. Verify the KYCs, Loan Documents and other important documentation and see they are complied with the process and policies.
· 4. Conduct the audit of the assigned branches in the specified time.
· 5. Submit the risk and audit report to the Manager within the TAT specified.
· 6. Execute the special assignments/tasks assigned by their Manager, as and when required
· 7. Establish effective working relationships with key internal clients, inspiring confidence in business improvement proposals and maintaining credibility at all times.
Job Posted At - 3 June 2019