Experience Required: Years
Salary Criteria-3. to 4. LPA
No. of Position-1
Job Type: Full Time
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
· Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
· Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience..
· Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
· . Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
· Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
· Taking lead on projects, as needed.
Requirements & Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
· More education or experience may be required.
· Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
· Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
· Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
· . Excellent project and time management skills.
· Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work independently or with a group.
· Willingness to sit at desk for extended periods.
Job Posted At - 25 July 2022