GENERAL MANAGER :-
POST :- 3
EXPERIENCE :- 5 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN SALES & OPERATIONS
SALARY :- NEGOTIABLE
• Responsible for developing TEAM WITH IFA for mutual funds sales. (all 48 mutual fund companies.)
• Responsible for developing NEW STOCK BROKERS AS AUTHORISED PERSONS for broking in equity/commodity/currency. (ASHIKA STOCK BROKING)
• To Develop/coordinate with Direct Sales Team.
• Responsible for acquisition through
direct sales of Mutual Funds (sip/lumpsum) / life insurance (lic
-govt) / General Insurance (Two Wheeler / Four Wheeler/
Mediclaim/Public Insurance ) / Stock Broking
(NSE/BSE/FO/MCX/NCDEX/DP) Advisory Business .
• Supervise & Monitor Personal Banker and contract sales.
• Taking care of Critical Customer Needs.
• Deepening of relationship with existing customers, through cross sell of all products and services.
• To provide product Support to ensure that sales targets by branch and through direct sales teams are met.
• Review/DTR for Daily Business, report and update with number.
• Reduction in attrition & closures.
• Responsible for generate 3 x times result in the whole department / personally
Job Posted At - 28 May 2016